Look Up Your Employer’s Location Code

When calling Company Nurse to report an injury, you will be asked for a Location Code. Look it up below, just start typing the name of your employer. If you need assistance, contact IMWCA staff.

The nurse can give care advice and refer to your designated physician/clinic, if appropriate. Remember, reporting claims as quickly as possible can help lower costs, reduce fees, and ensure that injured workers receive appropriate and timely medical care.